Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 12



Trooper Log: Been a while. Can't reset the day function on the log, so it's actually been a couple weeks. Maybe a few months.

What happened: Blue, Robot and I made our way back down the plateau. Was a little scary, almost fell. Robot caught me. That guy is useful to have around

Yesterday I was sitting around, thinking about home. Got a little down. It's been a while since we've had any contact with outsiders.

Blue decided to cheer me up. So we did push ups. Yeah, thanks Blue.
Apparently Blue can do one arm push ups. See, learn something new about him every day.

Needless to say, I can't. I prefer brains over brawn.

What?

No, that isn't true

Hey will you cut that out? I'm recording a log

Yes! This would be easier if you didn't keep distracting me...
...
...
Arrg, that's annoying. Blue had to interrupt my audio-log. That's the problem with this system, records everything you say.

/delete.previouslines"9"
Oh great, now I can't delete things.

To get back at him for calling me a pansy, I had robot put the white car on his back during the middle of a push-up

That was funny. Almost busted a spleen watching him try to do a pushup


Blue is stronger than I thought. Actually might have busted a spleen. Need to make a fire,

There's something red over there. Blue says it could possibly be some sort a vehicle. Going to check it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment