Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 12(2)


Trooper's Log: Turns out the red thing was actually the bus from before! Wonder how it got over here?

Decided not to use audio logs. Was getting a little annoying. Robot says he could add a dampener onto the microphone to reduce excess feedback. I said it was fine by me, but then he said that my microphone didn't have the correct attenuator.

I have no idea what the heck he was talking about. However, he's the most technologically advanced person(?) here so...
Blue's idea of using a calculator is to throw it at the enemy. Not joking. He actually told me that.

Anyways, since we've figured out that blue is such a terrible driver, he's letting me drive...












 


...
ouch
apparently the steering controls weren't as refined as I thought they were

uhg, I'm ending this log. Major headache. Good thing I had the helmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment