Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 13 (1)


Trooper's Log: Camped out for the night. Had to make some repairs to the bus, the crash was pretty impressive.

Robot's arm joint came loose. Looked really serious. Robot says it's fine.

However, blue and I are in serious trouble. Our food rations ran out yesterday, and nothing in site looks edible. Blue suggested that we cannibalize each other. I didn't think it was such a great idea

Later: Ok, blue wants me to erase that now. Told him I can't erase stuff, but he thinks I'm just messing around.

Later: Blue suggests we climb up to the top of the plateau. Apparently some of the vines around here are strong enough to hold our weight. The vines are strange, they're fuzzy, but have a metallic core. Can't wait to get home. This place is just too weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment