Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 11(2)


Trooper log: Long day. Trying to figure out how to write this in an efficient and interesting way.
    Not quite sure how. Blue is telling me to help him lift our supplies. Told him that the commander would kill us if we didn't record this finding
   The commander is scary. I think even Blue is scared of him.

   We found life! There are living things out her-
...
...
Ok apparently robots don't qualify as living things. Didn't want to be racist (?) but the robot insists that it is not a life form.

Ok ok ok, I've got to collect my thoughts. Earlier today we were walking around this strange plateau when this robot suddenly stood up. Blue thought it was a piece of scrap metal at first. It wasn't.
I was entering data into the log when blue gave a shout. I started running. If Blue shouts, that either means he's really pissed off at me or he's really worried. He NEVER shouts.

Turns out the robot was friendly (If a little confused). It says it doesn't remember what its doing here. The design is quite intricate: More so than anything we have at home base. Robot says it remember it was built at a company called LLRTEL designs. Never heard of it.

Got to go-Its getting dark. Don't want to be out here at night

No comments:

Post a Comment