Monday, December 7, 2009

Day 9


Trooper log day 9: Had a bit of difficulty yesterday so I wasn't able to enter another log. Found a car yesterday, it's very small but blue says the motor is still working. Spent about 6 hours trying to pull the thing out from underneath a rock. A little dented, but still in good condition. It even has fuel! Blue got the most excited I've seen him in a while. Get this: He jumped (yes jumped) in the air with joy. 


Later: blue glared at me when I told him I wrote about his little performance yesterday. He wants to make sure it's clear: He didn't "jump", he elevated himself with his feet to get a better vantage point.

Later: Drive shaft on the car snapped when we turned it on. Since I'm the only one who knows anything mechanical, I had to do the repair work. I asked blue for a Phillips, but he didn't know which one was a Phillips so he brought all of them.
We'll see if this car works...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment