Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 10


Troopers log day 10: Uhg, what a day. I got the little white car working, but blue FINALLY decided that it was too small to carry any sort of usable weight. I kept telling him that all morning, but he wouldn't listen. The car was so small you could even carry it on your back.
  Blue suspects that a rare species of dwarfs must live in this area. Why else would the cars be so small? I didn't believe him until I found this bus. It looks like it holds two levels of passengers. Blue thought he saw something like it overseas in Europe. Fortunately the top was open enough so that we could get in it. I hotwired the controls to the top of the bus, as fitting into the lower level is impossible (trust me, I tried). Blue's going to give it a go.

Later: Blue actually drives OK. He took it for a few turns. The bus is really top heavy, and it tipped over once or twice which was scary as heck. It fell on my foot once, but fortunately they make these army boots strong. So far we 1121$22###anm~!qoaioAQAWT3....325

Later: Did it save that already? Oops. Must have typed in stuff when I fell on it. Blue decided that I'm driving from now on. I told him not to go over that rock. Did he listen? Of course not!
  Five food rations were crushed into little disgusting pancakes. Blue says we can fry them over a fire tonight, see if they're edible. We need to make sure we don't waste anything. Crumbs! We only have 4 food rations left. Blue asked me to pray to any god I believed in for our survival (blue's an atheist, so he doesn't pray). I did just that. We need all the help we can get, honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment