Trooper log day 4: Found strange cliff faces which have perfect grooves cut out of their centers! Blue didn't find it as interesting as I did. I think he's getting senile.
Later: Blue ordered me to delete that last bit. I didn't. He told me that he would book me for usurping the command of a higher-rank officer and that I'd be sent home in "irons". I apologized. He told me apologizing was for wimps.
Later: Had a bit of a scary experience. Tried climbing up the cliffs to see if there was a way out. Someone had laid down a long rope through the middle of the ridges. I went first this time, blue remembered the rappelling incident yesterday. I slipped about halfway up, and blue caught my by my fingers. That HURT. Blue assures me that the fall would've hurt more. I'll believe it.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment